Thank you for visiting the website operated by STAR MANUFACTURING – TRADING CO., LTD. We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please read Please copy the Customer’s Personal Information Protection Policy below to better understand the commitments we make to respect and protect the rights of our visitors.
Protecting Customer’s personal information and building your trust is very important to us. Therefore, we will use your name and other information related to you in accordance with the content of this policy. We only collect necessary information related to the purchase and sale transaction.
POLICY FOR PROTECTION OF CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
Customers will be required to fill in all information fields according to the form available on Website store.newstarpaper.vn such as: Full name, address (home or office), email address (company or individual). personal), mobile phone number, home or office), credit card details (i.e. credit card type and number, CVC code, expiration date, cardholder name) and to the extent possible, options… This information is required to place and complete Customer’s online order (including sending order confirmation email to Customer).
• About cookies and web beacons: Cookies are data folders that are stored temporarily or permanently in the hard drive of the Client’s computer. Cookies are used for verification, tracking (security) status protection) and maintain information specific to the use and users of the Website store.newstarpaper.vn, such as preferences for the website or information about their electronic shopping cart. Folders Cookies may also be placed on the Customer’s computer by an advertising service company that has entered into a Contract with us for the above purposes and the data collected by these cookies. This is completely anonymous. If the Customer does not agree, the Customer may delete all Cookies already on the hard drive of his computer by searching the folder with “cookie” in its name and deleting it. In the future, the Customer may modify the choices in their browser for (future) cookies to be blocked; Please note that: If you do so, you may not be able to use the full features of the newstarpaper.vn website. For more information on how to use and refuse to accept Cookies, Customers should visit www.allaboutcookies .org website.
• Web beacons: Small strings of software code that represent a graphical request on a web page or email. It may or may not have a visual graphic image associated with web beacons, and typically the image is designed to blend into the background of a web page or email. Web beacons can be used for purposes such as: website traffic reporting, visitor counts, advertising testing and reporting, and personalization. The web beacons we use are solely for collecting anonymous data.
I. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY
Provide services to the Customer and manage and use the Customer’s personal information for the purpose of managing the Customer’s database and promptly handling arising situations (if any).
II. SCOPE OF USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Website store.newstarpaper.vn uses the information provided by the Customer to:
Provide services to Customers:
Send notices about information exchange activities between Client and Star Company.
Prevent activities that destroy, take over user accounts or fake Customer activities
Communicating and resolving complaints with Customers
Confirm and exchange information about Client’s transaction at Star Company;
At the request of a competent state management agency.
III. PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
There is no time limit except in case the Customer sends a cancellation request to the Management Board or the Company is dissolved or bankrupt.
IV. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY BE ACCESSED TO CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Customer agrees that, in case of necessity, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
Third-party services that integrate with Website store.newstarpaper.vn
Event organization and sponsor.
Competent state agencies in case of request as prescribed in operating regulations.
Financial advisor, legal and audit firm.
The complaining party proves the violation of the Customer.
At the request of the competent state agency.
V. ADDRESS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
STAR MANUFACTURING-TRADE CO., LTD
– Address: 175-177 Do Phap Thuan, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC
– Phone number: 0364 667 155
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECAUSE. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR CUSTOMERS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
Customers have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging into newstarpaper.vn website and editing personal information or requesting the Management Board to do this.
The Customer has the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of his personal information to a third party to the Management Board. When receiving these feedbacks, we will confirm the information, have the responsibility to answer the reason and guide the Customer to restore and keep the information confidential.
Ways to receive customer complaint information:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 0964 667 155
VII. COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to 3rd parties about the Customer’s personal information without the consent of the Customer, except for the cases specified in this Law. this provision or the provisions of law.
In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of the Customer’s personal data, the Management Board is responsible for notifying and working with the authorities to investigate and handle it. promptly, and at the same time notify the Customer about the incident.
Absolutely confidential all information of Customer’s online transactions including invoice and voucher information. When personal information (such as credit card numbers) is transferred to other websites, They are all protected through encryption using protocols such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
VIII. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING AND SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINTS REGARDING CUSTOMERS’ INFORMATION
When discovering that their personal information has been used for the wrong purpose or scope, the Customer sends a complaint email to email firstname.lastname@example.org or calls 0364667155 to complain and provide evidence related to the case to the Management Board. The Management Board commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 48 (forty eight) working hours from the time of receiving the complaint.
Any dispute arising between the Company and the User will be resolved on the basis of negotiation. In case the desired agreement is not reached, either party has the right to bring the case to Court competent people’s court to settle.
When it cannot be resolved through negotiation and conciliation as above, the violated party gathers evidences such as emails, messages … and contacts the Company. The company will contact the complainant to resolve.
If the case exceeds its competence, the Company will propose to transfer the case to the competent authorities. In this case, the Company still coordinates and supports to best protect the affected party offense.